About Me

My photo
hey whats up? i'm rachel. i'm a freshman and i love to go shopping, sing in our amazing youth band, and hang out with my friends

Thursday, January 31, 2008

UPDATES


hey u guys!
i just wanted to say hi to all of u! how are u?
well im doing great! im oober happy and nervous little because of our softball playoffs that we have tomorrow at 2 and if we win we have another one at 415 they are both at my skool so we will c how that goes!


PS this pic has NO RELEVENCE to what i just posted but i was flipping through pix on my fone and saw this one and HAD to put it onto my blog...just cause we are soooooo cute! lol jkjk! THIS PIX IS FOR U BROOKE!!!! LOL

4 comments:

Brooke said...

very nice. i love that pic. i am gonna put it on my blog. maybe. if you let me. we are so cute! lol.
bff forever. i know i just said best friends forever forever. i just wanted to say that. lol. i know i am a nerd...but i mean...the nerd song is our song. lol. love ya, babe.

Brooke said...

i <3 dis pic...it's on my blog.

Brooke said...

i'm glad u did dat just 4 me.

joyfuljacova :-) said...

luv the pic. by the way... i love the word oober!!!! that's so cool! brooke used it too on her blog. soooo..... did you make it up?

me and my sissy

me and my sissy

a little bit longer

a little bit longer
i love love love this pic of joe (and the CD cover)