About Me

My photo
hey whats up? i'm rachel. i'm a freshman and i love to go shopping, sing in our amazing youth band, and hang out with my friends

Friday, January 2, 2009

updates and new pix!











wow! i haven't posted in so long...ihaven't been on in so long! lol




here are some updates on life so far: i got a new laptop for christmas so that's always exciting, i redid my room in pink and grey and black (its soooooo cute!),i'm at a new school this year as a freshman and i've made some rocking new friends and keeping up with my old ones, i'm outta school on break right now so i'm just hanging out and partiing with my friends :)




(here are some new pix)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL those pix are so cute! AHHH! lol! i know i havent been on in forever either! its crazy stuff man!

me and my sissy

me and my sissy

a little bit longer

a little bit longer
i love love love this pic of joe (and the CD cover)