About Me

My photo
hey whats up? i'm rachel. i'm a freshman and i love to go shopping, sing in our amazing youth band, and hang out with my friends

Friday, December 28, 2007

AFTER CHRISTMAS...


so... its that time of year:

  • where you always hear: "you don't need anything else it was just chistmas!"
  • where you go to the mall and spend so much christmas money
  • where there are stores with sales trying to get rid of all the christmas duds
sounds fun huh? [sarcasm]
well look at the positives!
  • well no more skool for 2007!
  • almost EVERYTHING at ANY store is on sale
  • where you use/wear/love all the things u got for christmas that uve wanted for who knows how long!
  • where you are with your family more [yes thats a good thing]
  • the world seems a little more loving this time of year
  • [if you don't live in phoenix] there is beautiful snow on the ground
this time of year is my fav despite the cold because its the time that everyone realizes the joy of giving and in turn recieving and being thankful

and....

THE NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

me and my sissy

me and my sissy

a little bit longer

a little bit longer
i love love love this pic of joe (and the CD cover)