About Me

My photo
hey whats up? i'm rachel. i'm a freshman and i love to go shopping, sing in our amazing youth band, and hang out with my friends

Friday, December 21, 2007

no more skool!!!!!

i am oober excited for the end of the year!
there is nothing special really going on but just the fact that i'm 1/2 way through the 8th grade and maintaining all A's really rocks! [ya i know im a nerd]
but its a little depressing too...like im almost leaving most of my friends that ive been with for like 10 years! and some that ive been with for 5! but we are totally still staying together no matter what! [with all hopes]

while im posting, i just went and saw I AM LEGEND and i really liked it. it was oober creepy at some times but it was a great movie. the whole message is actually really positive message about how God has a plan. there is even this really cool part where....jk i am not gonna tell...chill! lol jkjk but if you don't have nightmares after movies, u have to go see it! its worth getting scared [i think]

ttyl
lots of love!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

ok...i m oober excited 2! i hav had a fantubular vacation so far!!!!

me and my sissy

me and my sissy

a little bit longer

a little bit longer
i love love love this pic of joe (and the CD cover)