About Me

My photo
hey whats up? i'm rachel. i'm a freshman and i love to go shopping, sing in our amazing youth band, and hang out with my friends

Saturday, February 16, 2008

this week's missions

Hey you guys! waz up?
well i haven't posted in a while but here i go...
i have gone on 2 missions trips this week. one was Really Fun! the other...not so much.

this week has been a real eye opener for me though {despite the bad experiences}

in both i realized that i am sooooo blessed and that there are more important things than just my comfort zones.

the trip on monday could have gone better but we had fun {or tried to} in washing walls and towel snapping fights and serving meals

the trip today was soooooooo much fun~ we learned that
  • brooke is cruel to dead animals
  • gavin's truck can hold 16 ppl in the bed and 21 ppl in the truck total
  • never give 2 best friends paint rollers and expect them to go away clean
  • we can make a HUGE difference for a family that has who knows what in their backyard
  • jr highers can really help clean up and still have fun and feel great!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

ha ha ha...the one about me being cruel to dead animals is hilarious...that was one time...and tru dat...never give u and me paint rollers...we're not gonna go home clean...wait, you said that...the movie today was hilarious....HOLA PEDRO!! ha ha ha!

Brooke said...

thank you for saying that was sweet.

rAcHeL said...

your welcome brooke!

me and my sissy

me and my sissy

a little bit longer

a little bit longer
i love love love this pic of joe (and the CD cover)