About Me

My photo
hey whats up? i'm rachel. i'm a freshman and i love to go shopping, sing in our amazing youth band, and hang out with my friends

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

gOoBeR & bUtTeRcUp






just to give you guys a heads up because u probably have no idea what im talking about when i say "goober and buttercup"
{my new name is buttercup and brookes is goober!}
its a Huge inside joke between me and brooke its kinda our "alter egos"
right brooke?
{wink wink}
if you have read brookes blog and her post where she wrote about these pix than u kinda know a little more than im telling you....{hint hint look at her blog nxt}
aren't we cute though?
look closely! these are our profile pix!
~sorry brooke that was ur line~
LoL
feel free to ask the whole story on the 2 different names!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

omigosh!!!! i totally love it!!! lol. you are the funniest buttercup i have ever met...not to mention the only one!!! ha ha ha. i love all of our inside jokes!!! u have to check out my blog again when you have the time. i put 2 new video bars that are totally hilarious. if you are wondering why i put them on there, just ask me and i will tell you why. i love you buttercup!!!
love your little goober!!!! ;-)

Brooke said...

your welcome. i love commenting on your blog. that is, if you post. lol. did you check out my blog??? well, i guess i will see you at church tonight. love ya buttercup!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rAcHeL said...

stop putting the stupid CLICK HERES!

me and my sissy

me and my sissy

a little bit longer

a little bit longer
i love love love this pic of joe (and the CD cover)