About Me

My photo
hey whats up? i'm rachel. i'm a freshman and i love to go shopping, sing in our amazing youth band, and hang out with my friends

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I'M DONE!

ok ok i get it!
you guys want to know i am actually alive!
well i am ive just been so ooberly busy that i forgot!
not about u guys,......jsut about blogger!
well i am totally dun with school and it bittersweet! like im so happy that i am dun with school and have summer and stuff but its hard because i'm not gonna be with my friends much anymore! well don't let me depress u lol
but i have summer break and no homework and now when i go to pvcp i don't have to wear taht (:(:(:ugly plaid! yay! :):):)
ttyl love u all!
btw i was salutatorian of my class {look it up brooke} =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girly im right in front of you while i am posting this!!! lol i cant believe you cant see!!!

Brooke said...

i glad u r out of school...so am i!!! yay. i hope we can hang out lots this summer. ya know what we should do??? i think we should make a yearbook for all of the 8th graders at church. then, we can go get signatures from our friends...that would be so much fun...but i doubt we are going to do that. lol. love ya!

Mr. Dreamer said...

Hey rachel go to my blog i put on new stuff!!!! thats a first :)

Lilllian said...

RCRCRCR i am soo excited that you are a freshmen it is sooo exciting you will have a blast if high school

me and my sissy

me and my sissy

a little bit longer

a little bit longer
i love love love this pic of joe (and the CD cover)