About Me

My photo
hey whats up? i'm rachel. i'm a freshman and i love to go shopping, sing in our amazing youth band, and hang out with my friends

Saturday, May 31, 2008

roomies!

kk so Julianne came over to my house for about a week and a half
while her parents and Andrew were in France.
it was a blasty-blast!!!!!!!!

it was like i had a 12 year old sister that i could stay up late with and just talk to.
we had some fun time and huge laughs!
you never know someone until u are their roomate!
on wedsesday we went to the airport and picked up her family and they are all back together! yay!

well i will post again when i have something to talk about!

No comments:

me and my sissy

me and my sissy

a little bit longer

a little bit longer
i love love love this pic of joe (and the CD cover)