About Me

My photo
hey whats up? i'm rachel. i'm a freshman and i love to go shopping, sing in our amazing youth band, and hang out with my friends

Friday, September 7, 2007

movies

hey yall waz up????
sorry this is my 1st post in a while...nvm i posted a week ago....
has it been that long since Monday? i guess so.
hey my fav movie as of now is HAIRSPRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i absolutely love that movie
ok i actually like zac in that movie! in hsm1 i didn't like him...i mean the hair didn't match his eyebrows but with the dark hair he is way cuter...lol
hey speaking of zac efron, did u see hsm2?? i did. i liked it i guess but i think i like 1 better... i like them both but if i chose one, id pick 1 for one reason: i have drama coming out of my ears. but this was a little redic. everyone knew troy and gab were gonna like have sharpay getting in and there was gonna b drama...i think it was a little retarded that zac sang that song on the golf course. the coreog was a little weird.

if u disagree (brooke) tell me
and i can argue with u LOL

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I like your new post. You are entitled to your own opinion. LOL. I think that scene was a little wacky too. I like the song but the dancing was crazy. He would run a few steps and then jump and keep on singing...it's like waddup wit dat? LOL. Love ya!

♥Heather Monkey♥ said...

I LOVE ORLANDO HE IS FINE IF U ASK ME LOL JK

me and my sissy

me and my sissy

a little bit longer

a little bit longer
i love love love this pic of joe (and the CD cover)