About Me

My photo
hey whats up? i'm rachel. i'm a freshman and i love to go shopping, sing in our amazing youth band, and hang out with my friends

Monday, September 17, 2007

VOLLEY BALL!!!!

hey u guys!
i'm kinda bummed right now. i had my first volleyball game today with my school team. i am the team captain. we have to call a coin toss to c who serves 1st at the beginning . i won the coin toss (by calling tails) we served 1st.
we lost the 1st game (that one i only played in to serve: my strong suit)
i played full time in the 2nd game and we won! my heart felt like it waz gonna pop out of my chest!
it didn't though. (duh) we went into a tie breaker. you have to call a coin toss for the tie breaker too.
i won that one. we served 1st. we lost the tie breaker by 3 :(
i am ok though. we have a rematch with that team on thursday.
THEY ARE GOING DOWN!!!!
LOL

2 comments:

Brooke said...

sorry about that. hey check out my blog! guess what! you can post comments now. isn't that sweet?

Brooke said...

what's up? it's me again. So, 1. you have to check out my blog and 2. when did you start to like heath ledger???? lol. luv ya!

me and my sissy

me and my sissy

a little bit longer

a little bit longer
i love love love this pic of joe (and the CD cover)