About Me

My photo
hey whats up? i'm rachel. i'm a freshman and i love to go shopping, sing in our amazing youth band, and hang out with my friends

Friday, October 26, 2007

Buzz Lightyear!!!!!


This is all of my jr. high girl-friends at Disneyland. we were all like oh my goodness! its buzz lightyear! so Brooke's mom was like go take a pic with him and we all love buzz so we all acted like we were kissing him. i was like "i luv you buzz" and Brooke and Trini were both like "you can keep buzz we love peter pan!" and i was like "you guys are pathetic." but b4 that we went on the buzz shooting ride thing and my friend Coba totally beat me in shooting the little zurg things [but buzz didn't hold that against me]

{{{{{chicas starting from the left: Trini, Cassie, Kelly [closest to buzz], next to Kelly [to the left] is Shayla, then the tall one by buzz is Robin, then to the other side is Coba, then behind her is Tess, in front of Tess it's Brooke [in the shorts] then in the green is me and then its Alissa at the end.}}}}}

2 comments:

Brooke said...

i m in luv w/peter pan but buzz is pretty killer.

Brooke said...

peter pan is better! LOL

me and my sissy

me and my sissy

a little bit longer

a little bit longer
i love love love this pic of joe (and the CD cover)