About Me

My photo
hey whats up? i'm rachel. i'm a freshman and i love to go shopping, sing in our amazing youth band, and hang out with my friends

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

the Matterhorn.


hey u guys!
i am gonna tell you a story... its about the MATTERHORN at disneyland. [brooke knows exactly what i am talking about! LOL]

Once upon a time, a girl and her friends decided to ride the Matterhorn at Disneyland. they had just come down the main drop at the end of the ride when.....click clack click clack screeeeeeech!!! they stopped. they could see the next car about to go down the drop and the girl was like totally freaking out! luckily the cars on the ride stopped. for about 5-10 minutes they sat and just talked about their "happy" day.
THERE IS NO MORAL TO THIS STORY. IF YOU HAVEN'T GUESSED YET, THAT WAS ME FREAKING OUT BECAUSE I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO CRASH
THERE IS A PICTURE OF ME AND BROOKE AND OUR FRIENDS JUST SITTING THERE HAVING AN UNFORGETTABLY
"HAPPY" DAY.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

i had fun...HAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppppppppppY!

Mr. Dreamer said...

Hey go on my blog and see the changes!

me and my sissy

me and my sissy

a little bit longer

a little bit longer
i love love love this pic of joe (and the CD cover)