About Me

My photo
hey whats up? i'm rachel. i'm a freshman and i love to go shopping, sing in our amazing youth band, and hang out with my friends

Saturday, October 20, 2007

my life

hey u guys!
sorry i haven't written in like 4ever! i have been super busy. so here's my life as of now:
my volleyball team won our last game...Woohoo!
i had a totally awesome vaycay to Disneyland and Huntington beach with my church!
my friends' volleyball team totally rocks and is in a tournament right now...GO PANTHERS!!! BEAT SURRY!!! [THEY ALREADY BEAT THEM!] YES!!!!!
me and my mom wanna go see enchanted.
i had lost my phone [like my parents took it away] and i got it back last Tuesday.
ya i know my life is boring but i love it
HEY HAVE FUN THIS WEEK
WRITE ME BACK
I LUV U ALL!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

u r totally crazy. u like nevr upd8 ur profile. gosh.

me and my sissy

me and my sissy

a little bit longer

a little bit longer
i love love love this pic of joe (and the CD cover)