About Me

My photo
hey whats up? i'm rachel. i'm a freshman and i love to go shopping, sing in our amazing youth band, and hang out with my friends

Friday, April 18, 2008

so cute!

aren't we cute!
me and brooke took this pic after we went to the pool and made videos and it was gonna be our you tube pic but we decided not to put them on you tube....but the videos are hilarious so you can ask to see them......maybe....if Brooke's camera doesn't "die" LOL uk i love you brooke!

ps click on the "aren't we cute" line its so cool!

6 comments:

Brooke said...

STOP CHANGING UT PICTURE!!!!!!!!!ahhhhhh! i'm gonna like scream at you...jkjk...i love the pic. r u wearing janes sg???? i think we r very cute...lol. thankx for praying 3me....lol....i mean, 4me...ha ha. i'm sorry...i'm trying to find ways that i can pick on you. lol. you know i love you!!!

Brooke said...

k...so in the first line of my comment i meant to say "stop changing UR picture" i said "UT"....woops???? lol....

Brooke said...

~grrrrr~...i'm growling now....i didn't mean to say woops?? like as in a question...i meant to put exclamation points...dduh!!

Brooke said...

(screaming) AHHHH!!! U KNOW WHAT???? I AM JUST GOING TO STOP BECAUSE EVERYTHING I AM GOING TO COMMENT ON HERE IS GOING TO HAVE SOMETHING WRONG IN IT!!!!!! GRRRRR!!!!!!! I'M GONNA STOP TRYING NOW!!!

Brooke said...

YAY!! i didn't have any problems on that last one!! lol. ha ha ha. i hope you knew what i meant on those last ones though. lol...love ya.

rAcHeL said...

ys im wearing janes sgs! aren't they cute???? im so jealling!

i laugh at you brooke! lol

me and my sissy

me and my sissy

a little bit longer

a little bit longer
i love love love this pic of joe (and the CD cover)