About Me

My photo
hey whats up? i'm rachel. i'm a freshman and i love to go shopping, sing in our amazing youth band, and hang out with my friends

Saturday, April 5, 2008

HI ALL YALL!

hey all yall!
are you still alive?
I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry if i haven't posted in a while.....im a little busy L8Ly
i feel like i should post and say hi so.......................................................
HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW ARE ALL OF YOU?
i'm doing fine....
i just got a new dress for graduation....
i'm a little tired....
and bored...
which explains why i'm totally just...
rambling on....
saying hi to all of you....
so....ya.
{LoL}
:p

5 comments:

Brooke said...

ur a dork. ok, so i forgot what i was going to say.

Brooke said...

I REMEMBER NOW!!!! ok, maybe i am a bigger dork than you are...ha ha. what i want to know is, do you change ur picture like, every time you go on here?? this is only like, my 3rd pic. holy cow!!

rAcHeL said...

no brooke well i took dat pic of me like last week and i wanted to do it for a while so ya i did change it but i liked that pic! don't u? LoL

Brooke said...

i luv the pic. lol. it doesn't bug me that u chnge ur pic. every other week. i was jk. u should know me by now!! duh!

rAcHeL said...

oh ik you love my pics! lol
i just never know which one is the best so i put them all on! lol lol lol

me and my sissy

me and my sissy

a little bit longer

a little bit longer
i love love love this pic of joe (and the CD cover)