About Me

My photo
hey whats up? i'm rachel. i'm a freshman and i love to go shopping, sing in our amazing youth band, and hang out with my friends

Saturday, April 5, 2008

some school peeps

here is one of my besties {lol i love that word} jewels





some of my friends from school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
here are their names from top to bottom:


-the one standing up is dennis


-the one in the yellow is briana {bree bree}


-the one next to her is skylar {sky sky}


-the girl lying down with the freakishly awesome neon pink sunglasses that everyone loves and wants to have is jane


3 comments:

Brooke said...

ha ha ha. of course ik wat u r thinking. i m prob. thinking da same thing...man...i hope i m thinking da same thing u r talking bout. lol. jkjk. i want andrew 2 post cuz i want 2 comment on his blog...lol. so ya, c u 2nite. luv ya babe.
ps. wat r u talking bout wen u say we never tlk anymor??? we tlk on d fone evry nite!!! lol.

rAcHeL said...

i was just kidding brooke! lol

Brooke said...

hey rach. umm...is jewels the one that i met when i went with you to your bowling thingy???

me and my sissy

me and my sissy

a little bit longer

a little bit longer
i love love love this pic of joe (and the CD cover)