About Me

My photo
hey whats up? i'm rachel. i'm a freshman and i love to go shopping, sing in our amazing youth band, and hang out with my friends

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

:'(

why am i so sad????

(sniff sniff) because school starts TOMORROW!
i can't believe it! well technically its school but i just have to go and we aren't learning or doing any school work...well nothing that requires our school stuff. its just that summer went by so fast! i guess work and camp makes it seem like that. i technically start on monday along with everyone else. so how are u spending your last day(Z) of freedom???

today i went to see journey to the center of the earth. i thought it was gonna be kinda cheesy but i loved it! some parts made me jump! hehe

well ttfn (tatafornow)

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I'm sorry. I start school on Monday. lol. hahaha...oohhh....I think I will do an evil Rico laugh
**mwah-ha-ha-ha**

me and my sissy

me and my sissy

a little bit longer

a little bit longer
i love love love this pic of joe (and the CD cover)