About Me

My photo
hey whats up? i'm rachel. i'm a freshman and i love to go shopping, sing in our amazing youth band, and hang out with my friends

Saturday, August 23, 2008

CAMPUS KICKOFF!

campus kickoff was this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was sooooooooooo much fun~

for those of you who don't know what that is...it was when a buncha different churches were invited to go to sunsplash and hang out there ALL NIGHT!!!! we had a blasty-blast! my favorite ride was probably the half pipe....and you can ask anyone who we were with....i was so scared to do it!
the half pipe is exactly what the name implies: you are in a tube and you go down this almost 90 degree angle slide and up the other end. its CRAZY! but i did it and it was a lotta fun.

***(i also discovered that the black tube closest to the steps is a multicolored slide)

4 comments:

Lilllian said...

i had so much fun there, but i am soooo tired. the pic thing, yes i did steal it from you but you love me jso you don't care. right????
luv you lots
lilybean

rAcHeL said...

a that was really really really fun!

Lilllian said...

hey did you hear Joe is dating Taylor Swift :( i foind out yesterday. now my heart is broken

Brooke said...

thanks for saying something about me in here. i have things that u could have said on here.

me and my sissy

me and my sissy

a little bit longer

a little bit longer
i love love love this pic of joe (and the CD cover)