About Me

My photo
hey whats up? i'm rachel. i'm a freshman and i love to go shopping, sing in our amazing youth band, and hang out with my friends

Thursday, August 14, 2008

hey everyone!

this week seems like one of those weeks that isn't necessarily bad because it hasn't been...its just really long. you know what i'm talking about?

i thinks its just because we are getting into the swing of things with school starting an all...and homework.....and the scedule of getting up at 7 and to bed at like 10 or 11 (when in summer it was more like: wake up at 11 and go to bed at like 2..hehe...)

so i'm jsut saying hi! hang in there! the week only has one more day! and for all yall who haven't started school....have fun on monday! :)

your sis in christ,

rachel

and if u need any prayer from me, tell me and i promise i will pray!

No comments:

me and my sissy

me and my sissy

a little bit longer

a little bit longer
i love love love this pic of joe (and the CD cover)