About Me

My photo
hey whats up? i'm rachel. i'm a freshman and i love to go shopping, sing in our amazing youth band, and hang out with my friends

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

end of summer :(

to be completely honest i want to go back to school. (call me crazy)
i miss my bff and bf's. i mean i haven't seen them in like 3 months but it feels way longer!!!
i'm gonna miss my summer though. this summer i've been to 2 awesome camps, including my last jr. high summer camp for my church, which is where i committed to prov 15:1 which, summed up is, to return anger with love. since then, me and my little sis have grown WAY closer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited for school too. Hey Rach, go on my blog and send soe comments somtime okay!

♥Heather Monkey♥ said...

hey omg i fuond u we need to always talk to each other
i love u
HEATHER

me and my sissy

me and my sissy

a little bit longer

a little bit longer
i love love love this pic of joe (and the CD cover)