About Me

My photo
hey whats up? i'm rachel. i'm a freshman and i love to go shopping, sing in our amazing youth band, and hang out with my friends

Sunday, August 12, 2007

family camp

last week i went to a family camp in CA.
the highlight of my week was the family lake. they had so much to do there!
there was a blob that u see in one of my pics (it is the ACTUAL blob i went on and that is the ACTUAL lake!) u would jump on one end and shoot someone off and then u crawl onto the end and someone would shoot u off. and i mean really SHOOT u off. my friend went like 10 feet in the air!
they also had a water trampoline that u also see in the pic. it was fun too. they had kiaking and a really high slide.
the group i was in was awesome too. they had amazing staff who really got to know u and they also had great worship.
the food was good too. we had an awesome waitress who was a good friend by the 2nd day.
it was so much fun and i totally wanna go next year as well!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

it's brooke. that is so kool. i am glad you had fun but you missed out on my party...it's ok...i forgive you. hey, can you put me on your friends list? i will call you so i can give you my blog address.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hey Rach! that sounds kool!
Jewelz

Eliana said...

what's up??? haha, i think that our family experience was AMAZING!!

So, i watch HSM2...not amazing, but still really fun to make fun of..haha...

i miss you!! and sadly, we could probably see eachother if we REALLY wanted cause we only live like 5 minutes away!

me and my sissy

me and my sissy

a little bit longer

a little bit longer
i love love love this pic of joe (and the CD cover)