About Me

My photo
hey whats up? i'm rachel. i'm a freshman and i love to go shopping, sing in our amazing youth band, and hang out with my friends

Thursday, August 9, 2007

my tinkerbell pic

this pic means a lot to me.
for a while i was trapped in my anger and frustrations of my past school years and i couldn't let it go. but at a summer camp i was at the speaker talked about anger and grudges. if u hold a grudge toward someone than u are only hurting yourself. because if that person was that insensitive to hurt you, then they probably didn't put much thought into it and don't remember what they did.
they don't care about it anymore. that day i gave my anger up to Christ. i have felt so much better and continually pray that the anger will stay away. i PROMISE u!
if u truly trust that God will take ur burdens, and pray for HIM to remove them....you will be remarkably relieved.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

luv da tink pic. i know dat was a prob. u had. i m glad u finally got relievd of dat pain. latrz

me and my sissy

me and my sissy

a little bit longer

a little bit longer
i love love love this pic of joe (and the CD cover)