About Me

My photo
hey whats up? i'm rachel. i'm a freshman and i love to go shopping, sing in our amazing youth band, and hang out with my friends

Thursday, August 9, 2007

my little sister

hey guys its rachel...lol
as u probably guessed the pic under mine and the pic of the snowball fight feautures my little sis.
her name is cara
shes the cutest little 6 year old i've ever met. sometimes...... :D
but really she loves the shows on disneychannnel and dances to highschool musical...LOL
her absolute fav show is Hannah Montana
she knows ALL of her songs.
her fav book is Charlot's Web and when we read the end we started crying bc charlot died.
she's one of my bf's

1 comment:

Brooke said...

yep. cara's adorable. i will try o2 chang my templ8 so it doesn't look like i copied u. i wantd sumting dark that made the txt POP out @ u. so, i m wrkng on it. l8rz...

me and my sissy

me and my sissy

a little bit longer

a little bit longer
i love love love this pic of joe (and the CD cover)