About Me

My photo
hey whats up? i'm rachel. i'm a freshman and i love to go shopping, sing in our amazing youth band, and hang out with my friends

Thursday, March 6, 2008


me and brooke!
i'm sure u all know that me and goober [brooke] are like inseparable but u probably don't know [idk you may know] that we would be rich if we got $5 for every person who asked if we were sisters/twins/cousins/blah blah blah! people even have even told her mom
that they didn't know she had twins!!!!!!!!!
its like after 14 years we have taken on the same body [LOL BROOKE!]
we have soooo many inside jokes together its not even funny!
the reason i'm telling you guys this is to encourage you guys
to really hold onto the freinds you have.
a girl on my volley ball team wasn't looking too happy and i was like "hey whats wrong?"
it turns out her long time bff just ended their friendship!
i was like "don't loose all hope you guys will make up!"
brooke knows exactly what i'm talking about!
we have gotten in sooooo many fights and have made up so many times!
when we all go to highschool its gonna be way different than what we're used to!
keep the friends you have and let God lead you where you need to be!

11 comments:

Becky Levesque said...

See when you put a field in for website in the space you can click on that persons name and find the website easily.
Yah anyways Hi.

Becky Levesque said...

I am tired.Just got back from competition which lasted all day. I go to a small Baptist Church.I am not gonna say the name though.

Becky Levesque said...

Basically between schools for like art chouir band ect.My favorite part was defiantly the drama.

Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brooke said...

yo yo yo. were tanner and logan there at church today?? like, did u c them?

Brooke said...

ya know...i think u put the jobro slideshow on ur blog cuz u r in love with them...or, u r just an amazing frend...lol...jk jk. i know u like them but aren't in love with them. u know i <3 u.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Becky Levesque said...

Whats going on?

Kendra said...

hey that was a Cute pic of u &Brooke.-later!! ~kendra~

Lilllian said...

OMG you are so retarded i know that you were there when i created my blog. by the way thx for the help.
Luv you lots

me and my sissy

me and my sissy

a little bit longer

a little bit longer
i love love love this pic of joe (and the CD cover)