About Me

My photo
hey whats up? i'm rachel. i'm a freshman and i love to go shopping, sing in our amazing youth band, and hang out with my friends

Friday, March 14, 2008

obsession.....



ok so i seem a little obsessed for phantom of the opera {right brooke?}
but its so hard NOT TO BE!
if any of you has seen the movie, how can you NOT fall i love with it?
raul is such a good singer and is cute, phantom {if you don't look at the right side of his face} is cute and is a drop dead awesome singer with such a penetrating voice and
equally penetrating eyes,
and christine has the most amazing voice i've ever heard
and was only 16 when she made the movie!
so brooke call me obsessed!
i'm self proclaimed obsessed!
and i know jacova can vouch for me!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Becky Levesque said...

Haha very nice.

Brooke said...

ha ha ha. i have no right to call you obsessed because i am also obsessed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am in love with that movie!!!

Brooke said...

BUENO!!!!!!!!!! lol. u have 2 check out my blog. +, i won't b here 4 like, a week becuz i'm goin' 2 cali!!! i guess i had better pack..."let's pack up and move to california" ha ha ha. I'm not moving though, so i guess i can't sing some parts of California by Hawk Nelson! lol. but anywayz...i have a new post...and i have a new pic on the left side...check it out!

Lilllian said...

rcrcrcr thanks for letting me watch tha tmovie with you it was totally awesome!!!!!i am now in love with gerarrd butler. he is soo cute.

An Average Jane said...

Hm. I never liked Phantom of the Opera much. My music teacher had us watch it 2 years ago in 6th grade.

Willa Rose said...

Ok, I know I don't know you, but I LOVE The Phantom of the Opera. It's one of my fav movies of all time. I just think that Christine was stupid because she chose Raul instead of the Phantom. Just because he has a deformity doesn't mean he can't be loved! Maybe I just like Raul because he reminds me of Fabio... Anyway, I'm glad I'm not alone on this, because GOD THE PHANTOM IS HOT.

me and my sissy

me and my sissy

a little bit longer

a little bit longer
i love love love this pic of joe (and the CD cover)