About Me

My photo
hey whats up? i'm rachel. i'm a freshman and i love to go shopping, sing in our amazing youth band, and hang out with my friends

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

spring break


well this week is my spring break and i'm loving it!
me and my fam are going to flagg and brooke can't post all week bc she is in DISNEYLAND! brooke sent me this pic of her waiting outside of THUNDERMOUNTAIN bc she was bored so i was like ooh im gonna have it on myne b4 you do! have you guys ever tried closing your eyes the whole time you go on THUNDERMOUNTAIN? you should its soooooooooo much fun!

i love her sunglasses...hmmmmm....doesn't nick jonas have a pair of red glasses like that brooke?

3 comments:

Becky Levesque said...

Hey Rachel,
I am glad your enjoying your spring break.I am to!Even though I have nowhere to go.I've been to Disneyland and Knottsberry farm this last month.The big thunder railroad was so much fun.I also loved space moutain.

Brooke said...

HA HA!!!!!!! I'M BAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!! lol. nice pic...y do u think i got those glasses??? lol. jk...i just think they r incredibly cute!!!!

Lilllian said...

Hey i luv that pic of brooke she looks so serious jk

me and my sissy

me and my sissy

a little bit longer

a little bit longer
i love love love this pic of joe (and the CD cover)