About Me

My photo
hey whats up? i'm rachel. i'm a freshman and i love to go shopping, sing in our amazing youth band, and hang out with my friends

Friday, November 23, 2007

<<<-

<<<-
check out my IMing picture that i made up! its a Christmas Tree.
u wanna know y????? beacuse today is the day after Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!! today is leftover and decorating day!!!!! We are only 32 days away!!!!
hey how many of you decorated today???[11/23/07]

this is like the most exciting time of year! well i better go help my mom with the tree....
ttyl, love u all!
->>>

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I think my family is going to put up our Christmas decorations today...or some other day. What do you want for Christmas?

me and my sissy

me and my sissy

a little bit longer

a little bit longer
i love love love this pic of joe (and the CD cover)