About Me

My photo
hey whats up? i'm rachel. i'm a freshman and i love to go shopping, sing in our amazing youth band, and hang out with my friends

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Life!!!!!! <:o)

hey u guys! thought i would like to keep you posted on whats going on in my life right now.
lets start with softball. well i made the A team and i am like sooooo pumped but im kinda nervous because our first games is against PC junior high and they are really good and our second game is against NW and they are pretty good too but we are still gonna kick 'em out!!!!! (sorry andyroo)

hey guess what! i did the template behind my posts and stuff so now like you can see my buzz pix again!!! so i guess i will talk to you soon!

lots of love!
(btw the little smily in the title is the party hat dude in IMing)

2 comments:

Joshua West said...

how in the world did you get your youtube videos like that?

Brooke said...

hey. ur blog loox better like that. u can actually see what you wrote.

me and my sissy

me and my sissy

a little bit longer

a little bit longer
i love love love this pic of joe (and the CD cover)