About Me

My photo
hey whats up? i'm rachel. i'm a freshman and i love to go shopping, sing in our amazing youth band, and hang out with my friends

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

the two buzzes

ok ALOT of u are wondering y in the world that i have two buzz story things.
well, i recently got the roxy background and because the background is black, you couldn't c the words and i couldn't change it for some reason! so i copy-pasted the txt into another "add post" thing but it came out black again. soooooo.............i got another template to put behind it. well now i can't take the other one off so now i have two buzz things.


hope that clears things up!!!
<:O)

1 comment:

Brooke said...

that explains so much...

~f@buLou$~

me and my sissy

me and my sissy

a little bit longer

a little bit longer
i love love love this pic of joe (and the CD cover)