About Me

My photo
hey whats up? i'm rachel. i'm a freshman and i love to go shopping, sing in our amazing youth band, and hang out with my friends

Monday, November 5, 2007

UPDATES!

hey everyone!
i am like sooooooooo sorry! i got this totally awesome background but its black....so u can't see the words on my buzz post for some reason! the main point is that i was like "oh i love buzz" and my bff was like "u can have him...i like peter pan!" and i was like "pathetic"

hey while i am posting.....
I MADE THE SOFTBALL A TEAM AT MY SCHOOL!
I AM SOOOO EXCITED!

TTYL
>LOTS OF LOVE<

2 comments:

Brooke said...

OH MY GOSH! i am that bff that loves peter pan instead of buzz. luv ur blog. loox awesome. u really need to comment on my blog. lol

Brooke said...

yo, its me again. ummm, u can't really see tinkerbell in ur trapped pic. wat up with dat?

me and my sissy

me and my sissy

a little bit longer

a little bit longer
i love love love this pic of joe (and the CD cover)