About Me

My photo
hey whats up? i'm rachel. i'm a freshman and i love to go shopping, sing in our amazing youth band, and hang out with my friends

Thursday, November 22, 2007

THANKSGIVING


hey everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just wanted to say happy thanksgiving to each and everyone of u!

i love thanksgiving because you get like a 4 day weekend...or at least that's what i thought i liked it for. i never actually thought about how thanksgiving came about. about 120 people boarded a cargo ship with 30 crew members and had to sail in and out of ginormous storms and wear the same clothes for like 6 weeks. when they finally reached their destination there was nothing and i mean NOTHING! they had to leave their possessions at home. when they landed, they had to start building. many of them died. but after all of this they still thanked God for all that he had given to them. they feasted for 3 days. thats what thanksgiving is all about. not getting out of school or stuffing your face until you like wanna puke. its about thanking God for all that he has done for us. and lets face it, we have A LOT to be thankful for.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I had a great Thanksgiving. What about you? Ok, why on earth do you have two Buzz Lightyear things on your blog?

me and my sissy

me and my sissy

a little bit longer

a little bit longer
i love love love this pic of joe (and the CD cover)